Thursday, August 14, 2008

Vote Obama -- Dead Babies for Everyone!

I'm pro-choice. I think if a woman does not want to have a baby, she has the right to an abortion.

I don't necessarily like it, but I think that's the way it has to be.

But, I am against partial-birth abortion, which is an abortion done late enough in the pregnancy that the "fetus" could potentially live on its own. In this procedure -- and I'm not trying to be graphic -- the doctor has to kill the baby in the same manner that you can kill an adult, by crushing its skull or by piercing the skull with a fork and removing the brain.

So I think that's a fair stance. If you are contemplating abortion, you'd better make the decision sooner rather than later. Once the "fetus" (why can't I just say "unborn baby"?) can feasibly live on its own, it's a baby that hasn't been pushed out yet. It has a brain, and eyes and all that. It's just as functional as a severely disabled adult, after all, and we can't just kill them because they're inconvenient to deal with.

Anyway. Long story short: Obama is a proponent of late-term abortion. That's all you need to know -- Obama and his disgusting liberal ilk won't let society punish criminals or terrorists, but if you're a month shy of being born, watch out, because until you're out of the womb Obama and pals consider you fair game.

The more I learn about Obama, the more I realize that the "change" he keeps talking about is BAD change, and the "hope" is the hope that you don't realize it until after you pull the lever for him.

No comments: