Thursday, October 4, 2007

Great, Another Lawyer (And a Bad One, Too)

Let me make this clear right off the bat: I generally don't like lawyers.

Some, I suppose, are fine, doing good work navigating through the tangled legal system. But, for the most part, I think there are too many people who just have law degrees so they can make money off other people, wither by charging them crazy fees, or by taking it from them in court for ridiculous reasons.

Anyway.

Here's a nifty story about a 51-year-old paralegal who sued his school for what he considered a poor grade.

I think it's really funny that this guy wants to be a lawyer, but his suit against the school gets immediately dismissed ... so maybe he's not that good at understanding the law?

And, the fact that he wants to be a lawyer, and thinks that the judicial system is where you go to argue about a grade ... I guess maybe he does have a promising career as an ambulance chaser.

No comments: