Monday, February 18, 2008

A Short Message to Barack Obama


News reports say Barack Obama has met with John Edwards, who, after dropping out of the race for the Democratic nomination, has not endorsed another candidate yet.

I'm thinking my vote may very well go to Obama, so I pray he doesn't tap Edwards for VP, because as you may know, I despise John Edwards. In my gut I think he's slimy.

So, if Obama has to offer something to Edwards to get his support, I hope it's just some inconsequential post -- one with no real influence -- and not the VP post because then I simply can't vote for that ticket.

Obama runs the risk of being killed by some buck-toothed, inbred moron because of his ethnicity, so whoever his VP is has a good chance of getting the top spot, and I can't picture Edwards there.

No comments: