Here are a few articles to read before you set out to cast your ballot today:
- The Fairness Doctrine - Chuck Schumer says it could make a comeback. Goodbye, conservative talk radio, welcome to the liberal dictatorship.
- Voter registration forms on the side of the road in Tampa. What the f**k is wrong with Florida? Bad enough the people there can't figure out how the hell to vote, now they can't be trusted to drive papers from one place to another?
- Some active military votes may not count, because someone forgot to mail them to the soldiers in time. Active military votes should count, period.
- Black Panthers intimidating voters in Philly, with a nightstick. Very nice. I guess if you can't achieve, you can still get ahead by force.
- An independent investigation has cleared Sarah Palin in the ridiculous 'Troopergate' non-issue.
- Professor who bragged about stealing campaign signs has resigned. Hahaha!
- GOP workers tossed from the polls in Philly. What's up with Philly?