Monday, September 10, 2007

Kanye Hear Me Now?

Kanye West got mad that he didn't win anything at the MTV Video Awards.

See how funny this is:

"That's two years in a row, man ... give a black man a chance," West said, stomping around his entourage and directing his comments at a reporter. "I'm trying hard man, I have the ... number one record, man." West said he never will return to MTV.

OK. This is just ridiculous. First, if West hadn't noticed, other black people have done just fine musically. Second, it's funny that he vows not to return to MTV ... because obviously they don't seem too impressed when he does show up, now do they?

They guy gets paid huge money for doing something super-fun, and because he can't get outside validation he's got to piss and moan like a baby?

(Personally, I think Kanye West's music is awful, so I guess I'm biased on this one.)

No comments: